Billing Terms and Conditions
- We accept ACH, VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS. We use different card processors and one of those is located in the United Kingdom. For you, our customer, this means:
- Your bank may charge a transaction fee that is a percentage of your order at Cosmos Cbd. Please contact your bank to inquire about their given policies.
- Your purchase at Cosmos Cbd may be declined as your bank may flag the purchase as fraudulent. If your card is declined YOU WILL HAVE TO CONTACT YOUR BANK and make them aware that the charge Cosmos Cbd is placing on your account is not fraudulent and you approve the charge. BE AWARE, your card may still be declined even with you approving the charge through your bank. At this point, you will have to use a different method of payment such as another card or check / money-order or ACH.
- In rare instances, a customer may experience a reversal of a previous outbound transfer of funds from the customer’s bank account or credit card. If this occurs, the customer is responsible for payment as this is a cost originating from the customer’s bank account and not Cosmos Cbd.
- All orders are shipped with USPS.
- All orders placed Monday through Friday including weekends / holidays will be shipped within 72 hours. All tracking information may take up to 24 hours to update. If a product is currently on backorder, we will notify the customer, and ship the product as soon as it is available.
- If you received a damaged product, please contact us at (267) 903-7337. You will need to provide proof of the damaged product. We will then provide you with instructions on what steps you will need to take next.
- We cannot accept returns on any CBD unless they are damaged or defective. You must contact us within 30 days of receiving the item to make us aware that the item was defected to return the product for replacement or full refund.
- Please note we will not refund any added shipping fees.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- Cosmos Cbd reserves the right to cancel any promotion at any time.
BY PLACING AN ORDER ON CosmosCbd.net YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS!
Reseller Agreement Form
We recognize that our success is tied to the success of our network of select authorized dealers. We also know that many of our dealers invest significant time and resources to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We want to protect their ability to do so, while at the same time discouraging price based advertising that would be detrimental to our dealers’ service and support efforts. As a result, Cosmos Cbd, has unilaterally established this Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”/”MSRP”) Policy.
Cosmos Cbd, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue doing business with any reseller that advertises any product(s) covered by this MAP/MSRP Policy at a price lower that the MAP/MSRP.
- The products covered by this policy are listed in Section 6. (“MAP/MSRP Products”). Cosmos Cbd, may, in its sole discretion, modify this list from time to time.
- MAP/MSRP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All dealers and distributors may offer Cosmos Cbd products at any price in excess of the MAP/MSRP established for such product.
- The MAP/MSRP Policy applies to advertised prices, not the price at which MAP/MSRP Products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual in-store or over the telephone.
- “Bundling” or the inclusion in advertising of free or discounted products (whether made by Cosmos Cbd or another manufacturer) with a product covered by the MAP/MSRP policy would be contrary to the policy if it has the effect, in Cosmos Cbd sole discretion, of discounting the advertised price of the covered product below the MAP/MSRP.
- The MAP/MSRP Policy applies to all advertisements of MAP/MSRP Products in any and all media, including but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, television, radio, and public signage, as well as Internet sites, social media sites, apps, or any other electronic media.
- The MAP/MSRP Policy does not apply to solely on premise or in-store advertising that is not distributed to customers.
- Website features such as “click for price,” automated “bounce-back” pricing e-mails, preformatted e-mail responses, forms, and automatic price display for any items prior to being placed in a customer’s shopping cart, and other similar features are considered to be communications initiated by the dealer (rather than by the customer) and thereby constitute “advertising” under this MAP/MSRP Policy.
- It shall not be a violation of this MAP/MSRP Policy to advertise that a customer may “call for price” or “email for price,” or to use similar language, specifically with respect to Cosmos Cbd products, so long as no price is listed. Products shall not be offered or advertised at or below MAP/MSRP Guidelines on any eCommerce site including, but not limited to, eBay, Craigslist, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other website run by or affiliated with the reseller.
- In the case of a reseller providing documentation of approval of eCommerce transactions from a specific manufacturer to which Cosmos Cbd carries, the Director of Cosmos Cbdmay exempt the reseller from the eCommerce policy.
- In the case of a reseller being granted permission to conduct eCommerce transactions, products shall not be offered or advertised at or below MAP/MSRP Guidelines
- Products shall not be offered or advertised at or below MAP/MSRP Guidelines on any eCommerce site
- This MAP/MSRP Policy also applies to any activity which Cosmos Cbd, determines, in its sole discretion, is designed or intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP/MSRP Policy, such as solicitations for “group purchases” and the like.
- It shall not be a violation of this MAP/MSRP Policy to advertise in general that the reseller has “the lowest prices” or will match or beat its competitors’ prices, or to use similar phrases – so long as the reseller does not include any advertised price below MAP/MSRP and otherwise complies with this MAP/MSRP Policy.
- From time to time, Cosmos Cbd may permit resellers to advertise MAP/MSRP Products at prices lower than the MAP/MSRP retail price. In such events, Cosmos Cbd reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP/MSRP retail price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
- This MAP/MSRP policy also applies to any activity which Cosmos Cbd determines, in its sole discretion, is designed or intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP/MSRP Policy, such as
- If a dealer with multiple store locations or e-commerce websites violates this MAP/MSRP Policy at any one store location, or on any one website, then Cosmos Cbd will consider this to be a violation by the dealer.
- Cosmos Cbd reserves the right to cancel any pending orders, restrict future orders, or suspend dealers’ accounts if Cosmos Cbd reasonably believes:
- a dealer has violated the provisions of this policy; or
- a dealer intends to violate this policy.
- Cosmos Cbd is solely responsible for determining whether a violation of the MAP/MSRP Policy has occurred, as well as determining appropriate sanctions.
- Waivers to this MAP/MSRP Policy may be granted in Cosmos Cbd sole discretion by the MAP/MSRP Policy Administrator in writing. Cosmos Cbd Sales, Marketing, or other personnel are not authorized to modify or grant exceptions to the MAP/MSRP Policy.
- Cosmos Cbd monitors the advertised prices of dealers, either directly or via the use of third party agencies or tools. Dealers are expected to provide reasonable cooperation in any Cosmos Cbd investigation regarding possible MAP/MSRP Policy violations. Hindering, obstructing, delaying, or otherwise failing to cooperate with a Cosmos Cbd MAP/MSRP Policy investigation is a violation of this MAP/MSRP Policy.
- The MAP/MSRP Policy will be enforced by Cosmos Cbd in its sole discretion and without notice. Dealers, distributors, resellers, have no right to enforce the MAP/MSRP Policy. Violations of this policy may result in any of the aforementioned sanctions up to and including termination of our business relationship, as well as any available remedies at law.
- Liquidated Damages Clause. Any Dealer, Reseller, Organization, or third-party connected activity directly benefiting any of the aforementioned categories of entity that violates the terms of the MAP/MSRP Policy shall, at the sole discretion of Cosmos Cbd, be subject to a liquidated damages clause of Two-Hundred and Fifty Thousand ($250,000.00) or 50% of the profits obtained in the violated terms, whichever amount is higher.
- Any, and all products purchased through Cosmos Cbd at wholesale for the purpose of retail sale.
I, the undersigned, hereby acknowledge my comprehension of the above stated policy and my agreeance to comply with all minimum advertised pricing or manufacturer suggested retail price outlined in this document.
I understand that should I be found non-compliant, in any way, of this agreement, Cosmos Cbdretains the right to nullify business relations between our two parties.
The statements and products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat a disease. The company is not liable for any symptoms, side effects, or other complications related to the use of these products. Consult your doctor before beginning any dietary or supplement program.
All products contain 0.3% THC or less